We take appropriate security measures to protect against unauthorized access to or unauthorized alteration, disclosure or destruction of data.
We restrict access to your personally identifying information to employers who need to know that information in order to operate, develop or improve our services.
You are responsible for ensuring that your log-in credentials (your username and password) are kept confidential.
To improve the responsiveness of the sites for our users, we may use "cookies", or similar electronic tools to collect information, to assign each visitor a unique, random number as a User Identification (User ID) to understand the user's individual interests using the Identified' Computer. Unless you voluntarily identify yourself (through registration, for example), we will have no way of knowing who you are, even if we assign a cookie to your computer.
The only personal information a cookie can contain is information you supply (an example of this is when you ask for our Personalized Horoscope). A cookie cannot read data off your hard drive.
Our advertisers may also assign their own cookies to your browser (if you click on their ads), a process that we do not control.
In order to ensure the Security of the information provided while visiting Ummathjobs.com and using its services, we request you to follow the below procedure.
Always keep the firewall ON, use genuine operating system (OS), keep your computer OS, antivirus software and all the software (Browsers, Flash Player, etc.) installed on your computer updated, to protect your PC form online threats.
Always use passwords that are at least 12 characters in length with a combination of uppercase and lowercase letters, numbers, and symbols, , such as @ ` ! " ? $ ? % ^ & ( ] * etc. Avoid using a dictionary word, dictionary words with numbers or characters in front or back, family member's name etc.
Few important tips:
1. Change your password every 3 months.
2. Create a unique password every time.
3. Never write down your passwords.
4. Don't type your password when someone is looking over your shoulder.
5. Never keep the same password for two different websites or online accounts.
6. Don't share your passwords with anyone.
7. Never send your password to anybody in an email.
8. Change password immediately when you doubt that they are compromised.
9. Don't use the "Remember password" option on the browser without setting the Master Password.
10. Avoid typing your password on a computer that does not belong to you.